Tour Chichen Itza, one of the most important archeological sites on the American continent and once home of the great Mayan Empire.
On this excursion you will:
* Begin with a scenic and informative 2 hour bus ride.
* Arrive at the Ruins and be led through the legendary city, extending over 6 square miles with hundreds of structures.
* View the pyramid of Kulkulcan, the ball court and the temple of the warriors.
Note: This is an active excursion involving a lot of walking and stair climbing. The Mexican government charges a $5 fee for the use of video equipment inside the ruins (no tripods). Guest are not allowed to climb on any of the Ruins in Chichen Itza. Hats, sunscreen, sunglasses and bottled water are highly recommended.
DURATION: 6 HOURS
ADULT: 49 USD CHILD: 35 USD
* OUR TOURS USE FIRST CLASS BUSES CERTIFIED BY THE TRANSPORT AND COMUNICATION BUREAU
* TRAVEL INSURANCE INCLUDED
* TURISM BUREAU CERTIFIED GUIDES AND ENTRY FEES INCLUDED
* CHILD PRICE IS FOR YOUNGER THAN TEN YEARS OLD