Go on an excursion of the archaeological site of Dzibilchaltun (dzeeble-chal-toon), one of the most important ceremonial centers of the Mayan world.
On this excursion you will:
* See many important buildings of this amazing Mayan culture.
* Learn about the many archaeological and astronomical wonders of this site, including one of the most important archeo-astronomical phenomena which occurs during the solstice and the equinox.
* Enjoy a refreshing swim in a large sinkhole called “Cenote de X’Lacah” after touring the ruins.
Note: Guests are only permitted to take a camera and water to the ruins; personal belongings may be left aboard the bus. It is recommended that you wear comfortable walking shoes, a hat, sunglasses, sunscreen and light-colored, loose fitting clothes. Bring a bathing suit & towel if you wish to swim in the cenote.
DURATION: 4 HOURS
ADULT: 32 USD CHILD: 22 USD
* OUR TOURS USE FIRST CLASS BUSES CERTIFIED BY THE TRANSPORT AND COMUNICATION BUREAU
* TRAVEL INSURANCE INCLUDED
* TURISM BUREAU CERTIFIED GUIDES AND ENTRY FEES INCLUDED
* CHILD PRICE IS FOR YOUNGER THAN TEN YEARS OLD