Witness how history has shaped the lives of the Mayan people with this journey into Mexico’s past.
On this excursion you will:
* Discover how the Mayan culture, customs, language and beliefs remain strong in the Yucatan Peninsula.
* Begin with a 35-minute transfer to a beautiful location with two natural lagoons.
* See the countless flamingos dive and play against the backdrop of the clear blue sky.
* Continue on to the ruins of Xcambo, an important city in the Mayan trade route. Explore this fascinating example of archaeology’s treasures with its untouched sites, fully restored pyramids and buildings still under reconstruction.
* Return directly to the ship with the tour or choose the optional drop-off at the Progreso Marketplace.
Note: Uneven surfaces at the ruins comfortable walking shoes are recommended.
DURATION: 2.5 HOURS
ADULT: 25 USD CHILD: 25 USD
* OUR TOURS USE FIRST CLASS BUSES CERTIFIED BY THE TRANSPORT AND COMUNICATION BUREAU
* TRAVEL INSURANCE INCLUDED
* TURISM BUREAU CERTIFIED GUIDES AND ENTRY FEES INCLUDED
* CHILD PRICE IS FOR YOUNGER THAN TEN YEARS OLD