Discover the beautiful Mayan City of Uxmal, (pronounced Ush-Mal) considered one of the most beautiful cities in the Mayan world.
On this excursion you will:
* Experience the site famous for its magnificent carved facades, terraces, plazas and pyramids originating between 200 and 900 AD.
* Take an informative 1hour and 45 minutes drive to Uxmal.
* Explore the magic of this ancient city including the Pyramid of the Soothsayer, the Nunís Quadrangle, the palace of the Governor, Ball Court and the House of the Turtles.
Notes: This is an active excursion involving a lot of walking and stair climbing. The Mexican government charges a 5$ fee for the use of video equipment inside the ruins (no tripods). Hats, sunscreen, sunglasses and bottled water are highly recommended.
DURATION: 5.5 HOURS
ADULT: 49 USD CHILD: 35 USD
* OUR TOURS USE FIRST CLASS BUSES CERTIFIED BY THE TRANSPORT AND COMUNICATION BUREAU
* TRAVEL INSURANCE INCLUDED
* TURISM BUREAU CERTIFIED GUIDES AND ENTRY FEES INCLUDED
* CHILD PRICE IS FOR YOUNGER THAN TEN YEARS OLD